Kings-Isle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to God Wars!

2 posters

Go down

Guide to God Wars! Empty Guide to God Wars!

Post  led Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey it's Led here. I'm going to be showing you an excellent way to make money, God Wars.

First off are the levels I recommend you have if you want to be successful: At least 85 range and 43 prayer.

This is what I wear when I go to God Wars. Many of my items can be replaced for higher level armour.
Robin Hood Hat > Karils Coif
Glory Amulet > Fury Amulet
Ghostly Robe > Leather body > Black D'Hide body > Karils Leather Top
Black D'Hide Chaps > Karils Leatherskirt
Rune C'Bow > Karils Crossbow
Rune Bolts > Bolt Racks
Skill Cape > Fire Cape

Guide to God Wars! 1-1

Next is what your Inventory should look like.
About 5 pray pots, 1 range pot and the rest manta ray should last you a few kills.

Guide to God Wars! 3-1

How do you get there you might ask?
Guide to God Wars! 2-1
Guide to God Wars! 4-1

Be careful when you are attacking him. He uses both melee and magic attacks. His melee attack is much more dangerous, so make sure you are praying protect from melee. His magic will usually hit 15's if you go by yourself and everything that he hits while he uses magic on you goes directly to his hp!
Guide to God Wars! 5

After you have killed him you can get various different things. The two most common drops and Barrelchest anchor and Saradomin Sword. They both aren't worth very much but you might as well pick them up. The real drops we are looking for are things such as : Saradomin Godsword, Bandos Godsword, Zamorak Godsword, Bandos Chestplate, Bandos Tassets and finally Armadyl Godsword which is currently the rarest of all the drops because it is worth the most - street value of 1b.
Guide to God Wars! 6

Well that's about all you need to know about going to godwars. Thank you for reading my guide and I hope I helped you earn lots of money!

-Led*
led
led

Back to top Go down

Guide to God Wars! Empty nic3!

Post  A G S owns Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Well that's a nice guide! I like it.

A G S owns

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum